Monday, May 11, 2009

Sign out, maybe

I'm about 3 months in now. The eyes are both pretty steady. I still see excellently in the AM, but much weaker late in the day. Flourescent lighting is a problem. Working on a PC still tires them, probably b/c I am older.
In general, I am happy with the way this turned out. Still, I am considering having one of my eyes, probably the right, "tuned" as it is a hair weaker than my left. Both are a little bit under-tuned. I understand this theory of conservative cutting and I don't disagree with it, but the right is a hair more off, so there might be room for improvement there. If I stop now, I would still be happy. Driving at night in the rain can be less than ideal, but not so much so that I feel like I'm endangering anyone.

But today, my daughter accidentally poked me in the eye while dressing. It was quite a jab and her finger actually got up under my eyelid a bit. At the very least, I'm completely happy with my choice to do PRK over lasik.

No comments:

Post a Comment